To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for this product.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Due to more stringent US Safety Regulations, we cannot price match on helmets sold or shipped from retailers outside of the US.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
FEEDBACK's lightest and most compact repair stand. With the Pro-UltraLight they've cut a few inches off the center tubes to make the unit fold up smaller and save a few ounces. The legs and clamp quickly fold into a 37" unit weighing just 10.6 lbs. No tools required. The stand height is adjustable from 36"- 58", and the clutch allows 360° rotation of the bike without clamp readjustment. Featuring the award-winning, classic Slide-Lock clamp with quarter-turn open/close action. Solid tripod configuration holds up to 85 lbs. on flat or uneven surfaces. Two point contact rubber foot caps enhance grip. Anodized aluminum tubing will not rust. Red.
- Weight: 10.6 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Clamp height: 35.6" - 57.7" (904 mm - 1466 mm )
- Clamp opening" 0.75" - 1.9" (19 mm - 48 mm )
- Base diameter: 54" (1372 mm )
- Folded size: 6.6" x 5.0" x 36.9”
(168 mm x 127 mm x 937 mm )
- Load capacity: 85 lbs. (38.6 kg)
- 3-year warranty
Accessories : Tote Bag, Truing Station, Flop Stop, Tool Tray, sold separately.