To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for this product.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Due to more stringent US Safety Regulations, we cannot price match on helmets sold or shipped from retailers outside of the US.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
The Easton EC90 SL Cinch Power Meter Crankset combines state of the art power measurement with industry-leading versatility and weight savings by adding their CINCH power meter to their highly adaptable EC90 SL Crankset. With their spindle-based CINCH power measurement system, achieve reliable and precise power measurement and cadence readings in a clean, protected spindle.
Designed around the EC90 SL crankset, this versatile system utilizes RaceFace's Cinch technology, replacing the traditional crank spider and ensuing spider-mounted chainrings with direct mount 1x or 2x spiders. Pre-ride a cyclocross course and swap out for a larger or smaller spider on the fly to suit the course or the competition. Swap the 1x spider out for a 2x spider and make that same 'cross race bike a road riding machine.
Replacing the standard spindle, Easton's CINCH Power Meter system utilizes spindle-based power measurement to match the versatility of the crankset. Housing the 400+ hour rechargeable battery and power sensors inside the spindle keeps them protected from the elements, impacts, or anything else that might interfere with data collection. Using the CINCH App, check battery levels, install updates, and calibrate the power meter on the fly.
Includes Easton CINCH Power Meter Spindle and EC90 SL Crank arms, CINCH Power NDS Crank Bolt Adapter, 8-16mm Hex Adapter, CINCH Crank Extractor, Antenna Cap Tool, Micro USB Cable. Direct Mount rings and bottom bracket not included.
- Spindle-based power measurement meets industry-leading versatility and weight savings.
- Tracks cadence & pedal efficiency data.
- +/- 2% Power accuracy.
- Dual Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ radio for head unit compatibility.
- Claimed weight: 655g (172.5mm 52/36 w/o BB), 507g (172.5mm 40T w/o BB).
- CINCH Power Meter App for iPhone and Android.
- Compatible with: BB86, BSA 68mm, PF30 68mm, BB30 68mm, BBright, or 386Evo.
This product ships signature required.