4 of 4 customers found this review helpful.
The Shiny Object is really amazing. Have used hand pumps for the past 35 years and decided to try out a CO2 inflator. Wanted it to
- Be easy to use as I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.
- Be extremely compact so it, two co2 cartridges and other basic accessories I carried could fit in an extra small under the saddle bag.
- Work well on presta valves while filling 700 x 23 road tire, and allow for easily regulated air flow along with onoff ability.
- Be Made from quality materials that would last.
- Not cause frostbite when using it.
- Make my cycling friends I showed it to go, Wow!
The Shiny Object exceeded my expectations. It is such an elegant design, simple to use, and just so darn compact. REMEMBER to double check control knob is in the off position before screwing on a cartridge.
Know Shiny Object is also available in a version that includes a leather CO2 cartridge cover, and BTDirect version I bought was just inflator. I just take off one cycling glove and use to hold cartridge. Like simplicity and figured leather cover is just one more thing for me to loose, see Not the sharpest tool in shed comment above.
Thank you for your feedback.
You have already submitted a vote for this review.