Midland's compact yet powerful XTC300 makes it easy to bring the ride home.
This tiny camera records breathtaking video in true 1080p HD at 30 fps. The 127˚ wide angle lens (1080p) ensures you don't miss out on any of the action.
The weather resistant casing offers protection across a range of weather conditions, and an a submersible waterproof casing is also included. The single on/off switch makes operation easy. Plug and play technology with USB 2.0 transfer makes sharing your video simple as well.
The Midland XTC300 Wearable HD Video Camera includes a submersible case, universal mount (2 extra 3M adhesive pads), helmet strap mount, goggle mount and handlebar mount.
Note: This camera requires a MicroSD card which is sold separately.
In the box:
- Action Camera
- Submersible Case
- Universal Mount (2 extra 3M adhesive pads)
- Helmet Strap Mount
- Goggle Mount
- Handlebar Mount
- USB Cable
- USB DC adapter (car charger)
- USB AC adapter (plug in)
- 1100mA Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Owner's Manual
- Single Slide Switch for easy operation - On/Off
- Includes Submersible Case (up to 100 ft)
- Also Includes 4 mounts - Helmet, Helmet Strap, Handlebar and Goggle
- Can Switch between 1080p, 720p and 480p recording options
- 1920 x 1080 High Definition @ 30 FPS
- 1280 x 720 High Definition @ 60FPS
- 848 x 480 Standard Definition @ 60FPS
- Uses up to 32 GB micro SD card (not included)
- Camera View - 127˚ wide angle lens
- Uses 1100mAH Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (Included)
- Battery Life Indicator
- Low Memory Indicator
- USB 2.0 File Transfer
- Lens is a multi coated tempered glass
- Focus is 5" to infinity
- Aspect radio is 16:9
- Format is MPEG-4 with Compression of H:264
- Light Sensitivity is 1.4V/Lux. second
- AAC Audio
- Compatible systems: Win XP SP2+, Vista & 7, Mac OS X 10.4+