Purchase a Forerunner 910 with us between 4/1/13 and 7/31/13 and trade-in your old Forerunner for a $50 Rebate.*
Bike, run and swim with the Forerunner 910XT.
In addition to Garmin's most advanced multi-sport GPS watch, this Tri Bundle includes a premium heart rate strap, speed/cadence sensor and quick release bike mounting kit.
The Forerunner 910XT provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate for running and cycling. It's also ANT+ compatible for use with your bike's power meter. A sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display are the icing on the cake.
The Forerunner 910XT Tri Bundle is available in Black. Claimed weight: 72g (watch only).
*Entries must be postmarked by 8/31/13. View additional details and download the rebate form at the Garmin Website.
In The Box:
Premium heart rate monitor
USB ANT Stick
Quick release bike mount kit
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1" x 2.4" x 0.6" (5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.3" x 0.8" (3.3 x 2.0 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 100 pixels
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
- Water resistant to 50m
- Heart rate monitor included
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace; for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths)
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Barometric altimeter