The Contour +2 is designed to meet the demands of professional videographers and adventure enthusiasts alike.
Compared to its predecessor, this 2 model offers updated camera delivers even better video quality, features an Instant On-Record switch, and a 60-meter waterproof case for those underwater adventures.
Beautiful images area captured thanks to a six-element glass F 2.8, 170° super wide-angle lens, integrating peripherals and backdrops that would get cropped with a narrower focus. A 270° rotating lens allows you mount or position the camera in an infinite number of ways. An external 2.5mm microphone jack allows you to improve and open up your sound options as well.
Industry-leading GPS recording tracks exact location, speed and altitude while shooting in hands-free HD. This slick feature links personal footage to a specific place and adds interactive depth to your story.
Bluetooth® connectivity provides filmmakers a wireless viewfinder via your mobile phone/device to check the angle before dropping in. The camera also connects via an HDMI port, allowing live streaming of HD video via monitor or TV - to quickly and easily watch and enjoy your videos. This eliminates the lag time of downloads and transfers when checking footage on location or back home.
The burly aluminum body withstands shakes, rattles and rolls, and the waterproof case protects the camera to a depth of 60m.
The Contour +2 includes three 3M adhesive-backed mounts to attach the camera to your bike helmet or other surface. A 4GB SD Card, ConnectView Card and USB/HDMI/Mic cables are also included.
In the Box
- Contour+2 Camera with waterproof case
- 4GB SD Card
- Rotating Flat Surface Mount x2
- Profile Mount
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB/HDMI/Mic cables
- 5MP Still Photo Sensor
- Photo Mode: Every 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, or 60 seconds
- AAC Audio Compression
- External Mic Jack
- Internal Mic
- 170° Wide Angle Lens
- Custom Six Element Glass
- 270° Rotation
- Mobile Apps Specs
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Use Mobile Device to adjust camera settings, preview your shot, and start and stop recording
- Up to 32gb MicroSD compatible
- 4gb MicroSD card included
- All video settings can be managed with the Contour Mobile App or Desktop Software
- Two video settings can be set on the camera and switched between without software
- Built in GPS sensor
- Video Mapping with free desktop software download
- Battery Life: 2-2.5 hrs
- Instant-On Record Switch eliminates stand-by mode maximizing battery life.
- Full HD - 1920 x 1080 @ 30/25fps
- Tall HD - 1280 x 960 @ 30/25fps
- Action HD - 1280 x 720 @ 60/50 or 30/25fps
- Slow Motion - 854 x 480 @ 120/100, 60/50, or 30/25fps
- Codec - H.264/AAC / File Type - MP4
- Intel based Mac [OS X 10.5 or later] or Windows [XP, Vista, 7]
- Contour Storyteller Software (download via the Contour website)
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).