Cateye has updated their classic Strada Wireless computer with heart rate and digital technology, allowing you to train more effectively than ever. 2.4GHz digital double wireless speed and heart rate transmission provides easy installation and reliable performance with no cross talk.
The Strada Digital Wireless includes the universal Flex-Tight handlebar mounting bracket and a detachable fabric heart rate sensor. It can be upgraded for cadence using Cateye's digital speed/cadence sensor (sold separately).
- Current heart rate
- Current, Maximum and Average Speed
- Trip 1 and 2 Distance
- Elapsed Time
- 2.4GHz digital double wireless (HR and SPD)
- New fabric heart rate sensor
- New 2.4GHz digital speed sensor works from front and rear wheel
- Automatic 2nd bike recognition (sensor and tire size)
- ClickTec button interface
- Auto Start/Stop
- Pace Arrow
- Programmable Odometer and Display
- Sensor battery alarm
- Menu screen
- FlexTight universal bracket
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
The heart rate monitoring isn't reliable.
For the price, this unit isn't worth the money. While riding my heart rate monitor goes from 0 to 60 bpm and up to 160 bpm. Most of the time I won't see a heart rate of over 120 for more than a few seconds. After riding for an hour there is no way that your heart rate should be reading 65bpm.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
You have already submitted a vote for this review.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.