Never worry about turning your tail light on (or off) again! On or off, the Reflex Tail Light works to make sure you are always visible thanks to both active and passive safety technologies. The active safety refers to CatEye's Auto LED light technology, where motion and light optic sensors automatically turn the light on when darkness and movement are detected. The passive safety component refers to their outstanding CPSC reflector design that has exceeded highest governmental standards for many years.
The 5 super-bright flashing modes, over 180 degrees of visibility, and various mount options will help you stand out from the crowd and guarantee you'll be noticed at night! Red.
- One high power center LED + four 5mm LEDs
- 5 super-bright modes
- Up to 120 hrs of runtime (Reflex Rear)
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Rear rack bracket included (Reflex Rear)
- Rapid mode -- up to 60hrs
- Long-life mode -- up to 120hrs
- Pulse mode -- up to 30hrs
- Flashing mode -- 100hrs
- Constant mode -- up to 30hrs
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.